Call for papers
On September 25–26, 2015, a conference in Public Finance will be organized in Mons, Belgium, by Professor Marcel Gérard (Louvain School of Management and Institute for European Studies, University of Louvain) and an international scientific committee.
The topic of the conference is “The taxation of multinational companies and cross border savings: is the quality of information shared a new field for international competition?” That relates to topical items like BEPS, exchange of information, FATCA, European Directive on Savings Income Taxation, but also to more conceptual subjects like tax/yardstick competition, coalition formation…
Papers are now actively solicited. If you are interested by that conference, please send a message and an abstract to Vinciane Claus and Marcel Gérard as soon as possible. Papers (or drafts of) are due on May 15, 2015 and decisions will be communicated not later than June 15.
- To email@example.com with cc. to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, or send already a full paper.
- Written in English, will provide the first name, family name and affiliation of each author, full address of the presenting or corresponding one, keywords and JEL-classification.
The Full Paper
- The (draft of the) full paper is due for May 15, 2015, appended to an e-mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It may be written in French or in English using MSWord, LateX or Scientific Workplace.
- The first page will provide the first name, family name and affiliation of each author, the full address of the presenting or corresponding author, an abstract in English of at most 250 words, keywords and JEL-classification.
Notification of acceptance
- Not later than June 15, 2015
- By an e-mail to the corresponding author
To sum up
- As soon as possible: an abstract
- Not later than May 15, 2015: send the (draft of the) full paper
- Notification of acceptance: Not later than June 15
- Conference: September 25-26, 2015